Follow @schink10 Two Cents: Putting My 2-cents Down in Writing!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Putting My 2-cents Down in Writing!

Sharing my 2-cents!
I recently started a couple blogs which I really enjoy writing for.  It seemed, however, that I often had thoughts about education, technology, innovation, etc.... that I wanted to get down on paper and share, but they didn't fit within the parameters of either of my blogs.  For this reason I started this blog, which is intended to be short posts adding my 2-cents about a wide variety of topics in hopes that it instigates some conversation (whether you agree or disagree with what I say).  I believe strongly in opening up more discussion between people passionate about these topics and helping to make the world a better place.

Check out:

ComPassion Based Learning - http://compassionbasedlearning.blogspot.com/


If there is anything I can help you with,  please let me know.  If you would like to collaborate on something, please let me know.  If I am wrong about something, please let me know.

Oliver Schinkten
email:  oliver.schinkten@oshkosh.k12.wi.us
Twitter:  @schink10

No comments:

Post a Comment